This blog is intended to accompany a book that I am currently writing: ‘Ethics for people who work in tech: Everything you do need to know about ethics and more, but are too busy to ask‘.
My plan is to occasionally publish ideas or short sections from the book, while writing. After the book’s publication, this website will offer links to online sources to accompany the book.
If this sparks your interest, you may want to look at some of my articles:
- Human-centred design as a fragile encounter
- Co-design as a process of joint inquiry and imagination
- Virtues in participatory design: Cooperation, curiosity, creativity, empowerment and reflexivity
- Upon opening the black box and finding it full: Exploring the ethics in design practices (compilation of the three articles above)
- Making values explicit during the design process
- Organizing Design-for-Wellbeing projects: Using the Capability Approach
- Advantages and disadvantages of societal engagement: a case study in a research and technology organization
More info on: marcsteen.nl